Gordon Huether shapes one of the nation’s largest public art projects
The Salt Lake City Airport redevelopment, is currently the second largest construction project in the U.S. All of its public art is being shaped, in a five year project, by Napa’s Gordon Huether.
Thirsty Dragon: China's Lust for Bordeaux and what it means for the Napa Valley
Is affordable housing the impossible dream?
- A Conversation with Assembly Member Cecilia Aguiar-Curry July 19, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.12.18 July 14, 2018
- POTTER for PARNESS : A good trade for the City of Napa July 5, 2018
- California fights wildfires aggressively—but prevention takes a back seat July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with Mary Ann Mancuso: President of the Napa Valley College Board of Trustees July 4, 2018