Gordon Huether shapes one of the nation’s largest public art projects
The Salt Lake City Airport redevelopment, is currently the second largest construction project in the U.S. All of its public art is being shaped, in a five year project, by Napa’s Gordon Huether.
Thirsty Dragon: China's Lust for Bordeaux and what it means for the Napa Valley
Is affordable housing the impossible dream?
- Napa City Planning Commissioner Mike Murray Takes Us Inside The Napa Planning Process January 17, 2018
- Why And How Non-Profits Are Changing and Why Napa Needs to Keep Up: A Conversation with Kathleen Kelly Janus January 16, 2018
- The Women’s March Napa Valley Is Taking Place This Saturday…Why It’s So Important To Be There January 15, 2018
- Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California’s Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath January 9, 2018
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL December 27, 2017