Is affordable housing the impossible dream?
Kathleen Dreesssen and Marlene Santiago talk about the challenges of affordable housing in Napa and why a new housing share program may hold some answers.
Gordon Huether shapes one of the nation's largest public art projects
State of the Wine Industry 2016 - Rob McMillan talks about Silicon Valley Bank's Annual Report
- Napa City Planning Commissioner Mike Murray Takes Us Inside The Napa Planning Process January 17, 2018
- Why And How Non-Profits Are Changing and Why Napa Needs to Keep Up: A Conversation with Kathleen Kelly Janus January 16, 2018
- The Women’s March Napa Valley Is Taking Place This Saturday…Why It’s So Important To Be There January 15, 2018
- Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California’s Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath January 9, 2018
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL December 27, 2017