Gordon Huether shapes one of the nation’s largest public art projects
The Salt Lake City Airport redevelopment, is currently the second largest construction project in the U.S. All of its public art is being shaped, in a five year project, by Napa’s Gordon Huether.
Thirsty Dragon: China's Lust for Bordeaux and what it means for the Napa Valley
Is affordable housing the impossible dream?
- NVC Board of Trustees 6.14.18 June 18, 2018
- What We Can Learn About Tourism From Carmel: There problems are very much like our. A conversation with Carmel hotel owner and Vice Mayor Carrie Theis June 15, 2018
- A Conversation with Napa Police Chief Steve Potter June 13, 2018
- The Final Unofficial Measure C Totals June 12, 2018
- The Latest On The Ballot Count From JOHN TUTEUR: As of 10:00 am on Wednesday (6/6) June 6, 2018