Gordon Huether shapes one of the nation’s largest public art projects
The Salt Lake City Airport redevelopment, is currently the second largest construction project in the U.S. All of its public art is being shaped, in a five year project, by Napa’s Gordon Huether.
Thirsty Dragon: China's Lust for Bordeaux and what it means for the Napa Valley
Is affordable housing the impossible dream?
- Eric Sklar & Rob Mondavi Talk Napa Valley Weed and Wine February 13, 2018
- Charo Albarran, Napa Valley College’s HR Executive Director Talks About The Role of Human Resource Departments In The Current Landscape February 12, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 2.8.18 February 11, 2018
- Is The Upscale Wine Shop an Endangered Species, As Wines Are No Longer As Free To Move Across State Line February 9, 2018
- Spirits & Spirituality : An Event with Rabbi Niles Goldstein February 9, 2018