Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings January 11, 2021
- When Chief Plummer arrived in Napa, he had high hopes. Here is our original conversation from August of 2018 January 4, 2021
- NVC Board of Trustees 12.17.20 December 19, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 11.12.20 November 13, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 10.8.20 October 10, 2020