Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- A Conversation with Dean Robert Van Der Velde: Senior Dean Arts & Sciences June 19, 2019
- NVC Board of Trustees 6.13.19 June 17, 2019
- Napa Valley College Elder Abuse Awareness Symposium June 12, 2019
- Napa Valley College Graduation 2019 June 1, 2019
- NVC Board of Trustees 5.9.19 May 24, 2019