Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- SPECIAL NVC Board of Trustees 8.6.20 August 7, 2020
- Meet the NVC 2020 Valedictorians London Legree and Huzaifa Kamran Khawaja. July 20, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.9.20 July 10, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 6.11.20 June 13, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 5.14.20 May 17, 2020