Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- Davie Pina & Johnny White on saving neighbors and the future of private firefighting September 15, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 9.10.20 September 13, 2020
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings September 9, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 8.13.20 August 14, 2020
- SPECIAL NVC Board of Trustees 8.6.20 August 7, 2020