Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- Rob McMillan on the State of the Wine Industry in 2020 or “Napa is Not Bulletproof” February 25, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 2.13.20 February 14, 2020
- Yountville Mayor John Dunbar Talks California League of Cities February 10, 2020
- NAPA Elections 2020 February 10, 2020
- Alfredo Pedroza: District 4 Supervisor February 9, 2020