Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
We spoke to Michael Honig, President of Honig Winery and Vineyards, and Scott Meadows, the GM of Silenus Winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
California fights wildfires aggressively—but prevention takes a back seat OR Why Measure C Should Go Up in Smoke
- NVC Board of Trustees 6.14.18 June 18, 2018
- What We Can Learn About Tourism From Carmel: There problems are very much like our. A conversation with Carmel hotel owner and Vice Mayor Carrie Theis June 15, 2018
- A Conversation with Napa Police Chief Steve Potter June 13, 2018
- The Final Unofficial Measure C Totals June 12, 2018
- The Latest On The Ballot Count From JOHN TUTEUR: As of 10:00 am on Wednesday (6/6) June 6, 2018