Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- NVC Board of Trustees 11.14.19 November 17, 2019
- The Trauma We Carry With Us: A Conversation with Dr. James Gordon – Coming to Napa on 11/21 November 15, 2019
- Napa Valley Writers Conference: A conversation with Forest Gander, Iris Dunkle & Angela Pneuman November 14, 2019
- Napa Valley College Elder Abuse Awareness Symposium November 10, 2019
- 2019 Napa Valley Film Festival November 4, 2019