Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- Marc & Brenda Lhormer talk Film Festivals, Their Legacy, and What’s Next February 15, 2019
- The Highest and Best Use: Eric Sklar & Stephanie Honig talk Marijuana Cultivation in Napa County February 13, 2019
- Napa’s Next Mayor? A Conversation with Scott Sedgley February 12, 2019
- Farming, Politics & Land Use – Can They Coexist: A Conversation with Farm Bureau CEO Ryan Klobas February 6, 2019
- Bill Chadwick Opines on the Military, Education, Travel, and His Personal Adventures February 1, 2019