Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- NVC Board of Trustees 5.14.20 May 17, 2020
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings May 14, 2020
- Dr. Jessica Mega and Verily’s intersection of health, data, and research May 11, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.23.20 April 25, 2020
- Special Meeting of NVC Board of Trustees 3.16.20 March 17, 2020