Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- NVC Board of Trustees 11.12.20 November 13, 2020
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings November 11, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 10.8.20 October 10, 2020
- Rob McMillan on the state of the burnt out wine & Hospitality Business in the Napa Valley October 6, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 9.10.20 September 13, 2020