- 11 Feb, 18
- by Napa Valley College
- in Napa Valley College, Napa Valley College Board of Trustees Meetings
NVC Board of Trustees 2.8.18
- Click on Player to listen to the indicated meeting.
- Note that the Agenda will indicated the time in the meeting that the item is discussed. You may click on the player at any particular time.
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Napa Valley Community College District
Is The Upscale Wine Shop an Endangered Species, As Wines Are No Longer As Free To Move Across State Line
Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California's Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath
- Marc & Brenda Lhormer talk Film Festivals, Their Legacy, and What’s Next February 15, 2019
- The Highest and Best Use: Eric Sklar & Stephanie Honig talk Marijuana Cultivation in Napa County February 13, 2019
- Napa’s Next Mayor? A Conversation with Scott Sedgley February 12, 2019
- Farming, Politics & Land Use – Can They Coexist: A Conversation with Farm Bureau CEO Ryan Klobas February 6, 2019
- Bill Chadwick Opines on the Military, Education, Travel, and His Personal Adventures February 1, 2019