- 11 Feb, 18
- by Napa Valley College
- in Napa Valley College, Napa Valley College Board of Trustees Meetings
NVC Board of Trustees 2.8.18
- Click on Player to listen to the indicated meeting.
- Note that the Agenda will indicated the time in the meeting that the item is discussed. You may click on the player at any particular time.
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Napa Valley Community College District
Is The Upscale Wine Shop an Endangered Species, As Wines Are No Longer As Free To Move Across State Line
Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California's Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath
- NVC Board of Trustees 6.14.18 June 18, 2018
- What We Can Learn About Tourism From Carmel: There problems are very much like our. A conversation with Carmel hotel owner and Vice Mayor Carrie Theis June 15, 2018
- A Conversation with Napa Police Chief Steve Potter June 13, 2018
- The Final Unofficial Measure C Totals June 12, 2018
- The Latest On The Ballot Count From JOHN TUTEUR: As of 10:00 am on Wednesday (6/6) June 6, 2018