NAPA FIRE STORIES: 250 Hours That Changed Napa
The roads are open, neighborhoods are repopulated, the air is breathable; burnt out structures have been inventoried and the death count no longer rises. As we return to normal, or what passes for it, only now do we have the luxury of looking back at stories of courage, skill and the communities remarkable grace under pressure.
Disasters always bring character into bold relief. They are the moments that tell us who we really are. Over the next couple of weeks we are going to be telling you those stories and introducing you, up close and personal, to people you need to hear from. Not about road closures, or FEMA registration, or how to get rid of debris, but about the amazing human spirit.
Where do Napans Go For A Food, Wine & Golf Vacation? A quick trip to Monterey
- NVC Board of Trustees 1.17.23 January 18, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 12.15.22 December 19, 2022
- NVC Board of Trustees 11.10.22 November 14, 2022
- Napa Valley Film Festival 2022 November 6, 2022
- The Napa Valley Film Festival Returns This Friday: A Conversation with Board Chair Rick Garber November 6, 2022