- 27 Dec, 14
- by Ken Arnold
- in Ken Arnold's Safety Minute, Uncategorized
Ken Arnold prepares us for what might come next
Each week Napa Valley College Police Chief, Ken Arnold takes us through one small thing that we might do to make ourselves more prepared for the next quake, the next flood, or any disaster that might happen.
The goal here is not heavy lifting, or to change your life. Simply to do one small thing each week. We hope that at the end of a year, you will be more prepared for whatever might come your way.
Get a Plan
Should I stay or go?
Get a Kit
What’s in your kit
Extas for the kit
Napa Vice Mayor Scott Sedgley talks state of the City
Dan Digardi, President of the Napa Valley Collge Board of Trustees: On Napa Valley College Now
- NVC Board of Trustees 5.18.23 May 21, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.20.23 April 22, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 3.16.23 March 17, 2023
- A conversation with Napa Valley College President Torence Powell February 22, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 2.16.23 February 20, 2023