Ken Arnold prepares us for what might come next
Each week Napa Valley College Police Chief, Ken Arnold takes us through one small thing that we might do to make ourselves more prepared for the next quake, the next flood, or any disaster that might happen.
The goal here is not heavy lifting, or to change your life. Simply to do one small thing each week. We hope that at the end of a year, you will be more prepared for whatever might come your way.
Get a Plan
Should I stay or go?
Get a Kit
What’s in your kit
Extas for the kit
Napa Vice Mayor Scott Sedgley talks state of the City
Dan Digardi, President of the Napa Valley Collge Board of Trustees: On Napa Valley College Now
- Napa City Planning Commissioner Mike Murray Takes Us Inside The Napa Planning Process January 17, 2018
- Why And How Non-Profits Are Changing and Why Napa Needs to Keep Up: A Conversation with Kathleen Kelly Janus January 16, 2018
- The Women’s March Napa Valley Is Taking Place This Saturday…Why It’s So Important To Be There January 15, 2018
- Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California’s Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath January 9, 2018
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL December 27, 2017