Dr. Jessica Mega and Verily’s intersection of health, data, and research
A look at Silicon Valley’s efforts to combine biotech and big data in the service of 21st-century medicine.
Dr. Jessica Mega is the co-founder and chief medical and scientific officer of Verily, a life sciences company owned by Alphabet. She is helping lead Silicon Valley’s efforts to combine biotech and big data in the service of 21st-century medicine. For Verily, the current crisis is seeding that process with Project Baseline, which is expanding access to Covid-19 tests in the Bay Area. My California Sun conversation with Dr. Jessica Mega.
- NVC Board of Trustees 11.12.20 November 13, 2020
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings November 11, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 10.8.20 October 10, 2020
- Rob McMillan on the state of the burnt out wine & Hospitality Business in the Napa Valley October 6, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 9.10.20 September 13, 2020