Dr. Jessica Mega and Verily’s intersection of health, data, and research
A look at Silicon Valley’s efforts to combine biotech and big data in the service of 21st-century medicine.
Dr. Jessica Mega is the co-founder and chief medical and scientific officer of Verily, a life sciences company owned by Alphabet. She is helping lead Silicon Valley’s efforts to combine biotech and big data in the service of 21st-century medicine. For Verily, the current crisis is seeding that process with Project Baseline, which is expanding access to Covid-19 tests in the Bay Area. My California Sun conversation with Dr. Jessica Mega.
- NVC Board of Trustees 2.11.21 February 15, 2021
- NVC Board of Trustees 1.14.21 January 16, 2021
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings January 11, 2021
- When Chief Plummer arrived in Napa, he had high hopes. Here is our original conversation from August of 2018 January 4, 2021
- NVC Board of Trustees 12.17.20 December 19, 2020