Dr. Jessica Mega and Verily’s intersection of health, data, and research
A look at Silicon Valley’s efforts to combine biotech and big data in the service of 21st-century medicine.
Dr. Jessica Mega is the co-founder and chief medical and scientific officer of Verily, a life sciences company owned by Alphabet. She is helping lead Silicon Valley’s efforts to combine biotech and big data in the service of 21st-century medicine. For Verily, the current crisis is seeding that process with Project Baseline, which is expanding access to Covid-19 tests in the Bay Area. My California Sun conversation with Dr. Jessica Mega.
When Chief Plummer arrived in Napa, he had high hopes. Here is our original conversation from August of 2018
NVC Board of Trustees 5.14.20
- NVC Board of Trustees (Special Meeting) 9.16.21 September 17, 2021
- NVC Board of Trustees 9.9.21 September 12, 2021
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings September 6, 2021
- NVC Board of Trustees 8.12.21 August 14, 2021
- Napa Valley Writers Conference 2021: A conversation with Angela Pneuman August 5, 2021