Dr. Jessica Mega and Verily’s intersection of health, data, and research
A look at Silicon Valley’s efforts to combine biotech and big data in the service of 21st-century medicine.
Dr. Jessica Mega is the co-founder and chief medical and scientific officer of Verily, a life sciences company owned by Alphabet. She is helping lead Silicon Valley’s efforts to combine biotech and big data in the service of 21st-century medicine. For Verily, the current crisis is seeding that process with Project Baseline, which is expanding access to Covid-19 tests in the Bay Area. My California Sun conversation with Dr. Jessica Mega.
- Davie Pina & Johnny White on saving neighbors and the future of private firefighting September 15, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 9.10.20 September 13, 2020
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings September 9, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 8.13.20 August 14, 2020
- SPECIAL NVC Board of Trustees 8.6.20 August 7, 2020