30 percent of California is forested. There are over 129 million dead trees, residential buildings increasingly closer to wildland, and conflicts about who’s responsible for managing it all. What could go wrong? My WhoWhatWhy.org conversation from November of last year with CalMatters environmental reporter Julie Cart.
- NVC Board of Trustees 11.14.19 November 17, 2019
- The Trauma We Carry With Us: A Conversation with Dr. James Gordon – Coming to Napa on 11/21 November 15, 2019
- Napa Valley Writers Conference: A conversation with Forest Gander, Iris Dunkle & Angela Pneuman November 14, 2019
- Napa Valley College Elder Abuse Awareness Symposium November 10, 2019
- 2019 Napa Valley Film Festival November 4, 2019