30 percent of California is forested. There are over 129 million dead trees, residential buildings increasingly closer to wildland, and conflicts about who’s responsible for managing it all. What could go wrong? My updated WhoWhatWhy.org conversation with CalMatters environmental reporter Julie Cart.
Dr. Ron Kraft on the Growing Community Role of Napa Valley College
- Coming Soon December 17, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 12.13.18 December 17, 2018
- The Criminal Justice Divide Between Sacramento and Napa: A Conversation with DA Allison Haley December 5, 2018
- Congressman Mike Thompson talks 116th Congress December 3, 2018
- As Syar Industries seeks to expand, it finds that no good effort goes unpunished December 3, 2018