30 percent of California is forested. There are over 129 million dead trees, residential buildings increasingly closer to wildland, and conflicts about who’s responsible for managing it all. What could go wrong? My WhoWhatWhy.org conversation from November of last year with CalMatters environmental reporter Julie Cart.
- NVC Board of Trustees 11.10.22 November 14, 2022
- Napa Valley Film Festival 2022 November 6, 2022
- The Napa Valley Film Festival Returns This Friday: A Conversation with Board Chair Rick Garber November 6, 2022
- The Napa Valley Film Festival Returns to the CIA at Copia: A Conversation with Copia Managing Director Thomas Bensel November 5, 2022
- NVC Board of Trustees 10.13.22 October 16, 2022