30 percent of California is forested. There are over 129 million dead trees, residential buildings increasingly closer to wildland, and conflicts about who’s responsible for managing it all. What could go wrong? My WhoWhatWhy.org conversation from November of last year with CalMatters environmental reporter Julie Cart.
- NVC Board of Trustees 5.14.20 May 17, 2020
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings May 14, 2020
- Dr. Jessica Mega and Verily’s intersection of health, data, and research May 11, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.23.20 April 25, 2020
- Special Meeting of NVC Board of Trustees 3.16.20 March 17, 2020