30 percent of California is forested. There are over 129 million dead trees, residential buildings increasingly closer to wildland, and conflicts about who’s responsible for managing it all. What could go wrong? My updated WhoWhatWhy.org conversation with CalMatters environmental reporter Julie Cart.
- Marc & Brenda Lhormer talk Film Festivals, Their Legacy, and What’s Next February 15, 2019
- The Highest and Best Use: Eric Sklar & Stephanie Honig talk Marijuana Cultivation in Napa County February 13, 2019
- Napa’s Next Mayor? A Conversation with Scott Sedgley February 12, 2019
- Farming, Politics & Land Use – Can They Coexist: A Conversation with Farm Bureau CEO Ryan Klobas February 6, 2019
- Bill Chadwick Opines on the Military, Education, Travel, and His Personal Adventures February 1, 2019