30 percent of California is forested. There are over 129 million dead trees, residential buildings increasingly closer to wildland, and conflicts about who’s responsible for managing it all. What could go wrong? My updated WhoWhatWhy.org conversation with CalMatters environmental reporter Julie Cart.
- NVC Board of Trustees 8.8.19 August 12, 2019
- Napa Valley Writers Conference: A conversation with Forest Gander, Iris Dunkle & Angela Pneuman August 1, 2019
- A New Traffic Study: Will it Matter – A conversation with Supervisor Alfredo Pedroza July 22, 2019
- A Conversation with Dean Robert Van Der Velde: Senior Dean Arts & Sciences July 17, 2019
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.11.19 July 16, 2019