30 percent of California is forested. There are over 129 million dead trees, residential buildings increasingly closer to wildland, and conflicts about who’s responsible for managing it all. What could go wrong? My WhoWhatWhy.org conversation from November of last year with CalMatters environmental reporter Julie Cart.
- Meet the NVC 2020 Valedictorians London Legree and Huzaifa Kamran Khawaja. July 20, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.9.20 July 10, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 6.11.20 June 13, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 5.14.20 May 17, 2020
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings May 14, 2020