Another perfect Napa Valley event. Well done, well organized and reflective of the best that Napa Valley has to offer.
It’s a reminder, especially as we come up to elections, that the Valley is doing so well. Tourism has never been stronger, the wine business never better, restaurants, hotels and hospitality never stronger. Our economy, our environmental practices and our generosity are unparalleled. So how come we still have complainers? Didn’t see any of them at BottleRock!!
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.12.18 July 14, 2018
- POTTER for PARNESS : A good trade for the City of Napa July 5, 2018
- California fights wildfires aggressively—but prevention takes a back seat July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with Mary Ann Mancuso: President of the Napa Valley College Board of Trustees July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with DR. RON KRAFT: How NAPA VALLEY COLLEGE Works: A Deep Look Inside Community College Governance July 3, 2018