Another perfect Napa Valley event. Well done, well organized and reflective of the best that Napa Valley has to offer.
It’s a reminder, especially as we come up to elections, that the Valley is doing so well. Tourism has never been stronger, the wine business never better, restaurants, hotels and hospitality never stronger. Our economy, our environmental practices and our generosity are unparalleled. So how come we still have complainers? Didn’t see any of them at BottleRock!!
- Napa City Planning Commissioner Mike Murray Takes Us Inside The Napa Planning Process January 17, 2018
- Why And How Non-Profits Are Changing and Why Napa Needs to Keep Up: A Conversation with Kathleen Kelly Janus January 16, 2018
- The Women’s March Napa Valley Is Taking Place This Saturday…Why It’s So Important To Be There January 15, 2018
- Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California’s Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath January 9, 2018
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL December 27, 2017