Are Blacks Being Treated Deferently in Napa County?
Civil Rights Attorney Waukeen McCoy was joined by representatives of the SF and Vallejo NAACP at a press conference today at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco, to discuss the $11 million racial discrimination lawsuit against the Napa Valley Wine Train.
They were joined by ten of the woman that were escorted off the train on August 22nd. It’s unclear why the Press Conference was not held in Napa.
Here are highlights of today’s Press Conference:
- Napa City Planning Commissioner Mike Murray Takes Us Inside The Napa Planning Process January 17, 2018
- Why And How Non-Profits Are Changing and Why Napa Needs to Keep Up: A Conversation with Kathleen Kelly Janus January 16, 2018
- The Women’s March Napa Valley Is Taking Place This Saturday…Why It’s So Important To Be There January 15, 2018
- Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California’s Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath January 9, 2018
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL December 27, 2017