Are Blacks Being Treated Deferently in Napa County?
Civil Rights Attorney Waukeen McCoy was joined by representatives of the SF and Vallejo NAACP at a press conference today at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco, to discuss the $11 million racial discrimination lawsuit against the Napa Valley Wine Train.
They were joined by ten of the woman that were escorted off the train on August 22nd. It’s unclear why the Press Conference was not held in Napa.
Here are highlights of today’s Press Conference:
- NVC Board of Trustees 1.17.23 January 18, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 12.15.22 December 19, 2022
- NVC Board of Trustees 11.10.22 November 14, 2022
- Napa Valley Film Festival 2022 November 6, 2022
- The Napa Valley Film Festival Returns This Friday: A Conversation with Board Chair Rick Garber November 6, 2022