Are Blacks Being Treated Deferently in Napa County?
Civil Rights Attorney Waukeen McCoy was joined by representatives of the SF and Vallejo NAACP at a press conference today at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco, to discuss the $11 million racial discrimination lawsuit against the Napa Valley Wine Train.
They were joined by ten of the woman that were escorted off the train on August 22nd. It’s unclear why the Press Conference was not held in Napa.
Here are highlights of today’s Press Conference:
- DIANE DILLON talks reelection, Measures C and D, Housing and More April 20, 2018
- Let The Games Begin: The First Napa City Council Debate of the Season. April 18, 2018
- The Very Latest in John Tuteur vs. The Napa County Grand Jury: New Charges, Sealed Documents and Upcoming Court Dates. Here is all the latest April 17, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.12.18 April 15, 2018
- Confused about Measure C? Dave Whitmer, Jeri Hansen-Gill, Phil Blake on Why Measure C Is A Bad Idea April 13, 2018