Are Blacks Being Treated Deferently in Napa County?
Civil Rights Attorney Waukeen McCoy was joined by representatives of the SF and Vallejo NAACP at a press conference today at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco, to discuss the $11 million racial discrimination lawsuit against the Napa Valley Wine Train.
They were joined by ten of the woman that were escorted off the train on August 22nd. It’s unclear why the Press Conference was not held in Napa.
Here are highlights of today’s Press Conference:
- NVC Board of Trustees 10.10.19 October 12, 2019
- NVC Board of Trustees 9.12.19 September 16, 2019
- Napa Valley Writers Conference: A conversation with Forest Gander, Iris Dunkle & Angela Pneuman September 12, 2019
- A Conversation with Dean Robert Van Der Velde: Senior Dean Arts & Sciences September 10, 2019
- NapaLearns Presents September 4, 2019