- 11 May, 20
- by Jeff Schechtman
- in Uncategorized
Dr. Jessica Mega and Verily’s intersection of health, data, and research
A look at Silicon Valley’s efforts to combine biotech and big data in the service of 21st-century medicine.
Dr. Jessica Mega is the co-founder and chief medical and scientific officer of Verily, a life sciences company owned by Alphabet. She is helping lead Silicon Valley’s efforts to combine biotech and big data in the service of 21st-century medicine. For Verily, the current crisis is seeding that process with Project Baseline, which is expanding access to Covid-19 tests in the Bay Area. My California Sun conversation with Dr. Jessica Mega.
When Chief Plummer arrived in Napa, he had high hopes. Here is our original conversation from August of 2018
NVC Board of Trustees 5.14.20
- NVC Board of Trustees 3.16.23 March 17, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 2.16.23 February 20, 2023
- A conversation with Napa Valley College President Torence Powell February 9, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 1.17.23 January 18, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 12.15.22 December 19, 2022