30 percent of California is forested. There are over 129 million dead trees, residential buildings increasingly closer to wildland, and conflicts about who’s responsible for managing it all. What could go wrong? My updated WhoWhatWhy.org conversation with CalMatters environmental reporter Julie Cart.
Dr. Ron Kraft on the Growing Community Role of Napa Valley College
- The Napa Women’s March – Saturday 1/19/19: Be there! January 14, 2019
- The City of Napa In 2019: A New Years Conversation with Mary Luros January 9, 2019
- Taking the Pulse of the Napa County Economy: A Year End Check Up with Sonoma State Economist Rob Eyler December 19, 2018
- Dr. Rosanna Mucetti on the Challenges Facing NVUSD December 18, 2018
- Coming Soon December 17, 2018