Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- The Criminal Justice Divide Between Sacramento and Napa: A Conversation with DA Allison Haley December 5, 2018
- Congressman Mike Thompson talks 116th Congress December 3, 2018
- As Syar Industries seeks to expand, it finds that no good effort goes unpunished December 3, 2018
- Ding Dong November 30, 2018
- California Burning November 23, 2018