Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
We spoke to Michael Honig, President of Honig Winery and Vineyards, and Scott Meadows, the GM of Silenus Winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
California fights wildfires aggressively—but prevention takes a back seat OR Why Measure C Should Go Up in Smoke
- DIANE DILLON talks reelection, Measures C and D, Housing and More April 20, 2018
- Let The Games Begin: The First Napa City Council Debate of the Season. April 18, 2018
- The Very Latest in John Tuteur vs. The Napa County Grand Jury: New Charges, Sealed Documents and Upcoming Court Dates. Here is all the latest April 17, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.12.18 April 15, 2018
- Confused about Measure C? Dave Whitmer, Jeri Hansen-Gill, Phil Blake on Why Measure C Is A Bad Idea April 13, 2018