Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- NVC Board of Trustees 3.13.19 March 16, 2019
- Dr. KAREN SMITH, California State Public Health Director, Injects Some Facts into the Vaccine Debate March 15, 2019
- Business & Entrepreneurship is Alive and Well at Napa Valley College: A Conversation with Claudette Shatto March 10, 2019
- If You Drive or Commute In Napa, You Need To Hear This: A Conversation with Napa Valley Transportation Authority’s KATE MILLER March 8, 2019
- SHERIFF JOHN ROBERTSON Talks About the Recent Shooting, Immigration, ICE, State Policy and More March 6, 2019