Trump’s Trade War Encircles The Napa Valley
Over the past several years, the Napa Valley has increased the amount of wine it exports to China. In response to Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum, the Chinese have retaliated by placing tariffs on hundred of American products, including wine. We decided to take look at how this might impact two Napa winery.
We spoke to Michael Honig, President of Honig Winery and Vineyards, and Scott Meadows, the GM of Silenus Winery.
Conaway / Schechtman: The Book, The Conversation
Dr. Ron Kraft & Scott Allen talk about the upcoming (4/14) Napa Valley College day long Open House.
- Dr. Ron Kraft on the Growing Community Role of Napa Valley College August 10, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 8.9.18 August 9, 2018
- John Salmon Looks At Napa’s Proposed City Hall/Civic Center In a Whole New Way July 25, 2018
- A Conversation with Assembly Member Cecilia Aguiar-Curry July 19, 2018
- POTTER for PARNESS : A good trade for the City of Napa July 5, 2018