- 11 Feb, 18
- by Napa Valley College
- in Napa Valley College, Napa Valley College Board of Trustees Meetings
NVC Board of Trustees 2.8.18
- Click on Player to listen to the indicated meeting.
- Note that the Agenda will indicated the time in the meeting that the item is discussed. You may click on the player at any particular time.
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Napa Valley Community College District
Is The Upscale Wine Shop an Endangered Species, As Wines Are No Longer As Free To Move Across State Line
Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California's Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath
- A New Traffic Study: Will it Matter – A conversation with Supervisor Alfredo Pedroza July 22, 2019
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.11.19 July 16, 2019
- If You Drive or Commute In Napa, You Need To Hear This: A Conversation with Napa Valley Transportation Authority’s KATE MILLER July 8, 2019
- A Conversation with Dean Robert Van Der Velde: Senior Dean Arts & Sciences June 19, 2019
- Napa Valley College Elder Abuse Awareness Symposium June 12, 2019