Water, Forest, Oak Woodland Initiative rejected!
Sometimes a bad week is really bad. Just days after voters overwhelming rejected Chris Malan and Vision 2050, Napa County Registrar of Voters John Tuteur, under the advice of County Counsel Minh Tran, has rejected as legally insufficient, their proposed WATER, FOREST and OAK WOODLAND INITIATIVE.
HERE IS MY CONVERSATION WITH JOHN TUTEUR.
- A Conversation with Assembly Member Cecilia Aguiar-Curry July 19, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.12.18 July 14, 2018
- POTTER for PARNESS : A good trade for the City of Napa July 5, 2018
- California fights wildfires aggressively—but prevention takes a back seat July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with Mary Ann Mancuso: President of the Napa Valley College Board of Trustees July 4, 2018