Water, Forest, Oak Woodland Initiative rejected!
Sometimes a bad week is really bad. Just days after voters overwhelming rejected Chris Malan and Vision 2050, Napa County Registrar of Voters John Tuteur, under the advice of County Counsel Minh Tran, has rejected as legally insufficient, their proposed WATER, FOREST and OAK WOODLAND INITIATIVE.
HERE IS MY CONVERSATION WITH JOHN TUTEUR.
- Why And How Non-Profits Are Changing and Why Napa Needs to Keep Up: A Conversation with Kathleen Kelly Janus January 16, 2018
- The Women’s March Napa Valley Is Taking Place This Saturday…Why It’s So Important To Be There January 15, 2018
- Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California’s Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath January 9, 2018
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL December 27, 2017
- NVC Board of Trustees 12.14.17 December 18, 2017