Water, Forest, Oak Woodland Initiative rejected!
Sometimes a bad week is really bad. Just days after voters overwhelming rejected Chris Malan and Vision 2050, Napa County Registrar of Voters John Tuteur, under the advice of County Counsel Minh Tran, has rejected as legally insufficient, their proposed WATER, FOREST and OAK WOODLAND INITIATIVE.
HERE IS MY CONVERSATION WITH JOHN TUTEUR.
- Eric Sklar & Rob Mondavi Talk Napa Valley Weed and Wine February 13, 2018
- Charo Albarran, Napa Valley College’s HR Executive Director Talks About The Role of Human Resource Departments In The Current Landscape February 12, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 2.8.18 February 11, 2018
- Is The Upscale Wine Shop an Endangered Species, As Wines Are No Longer As Free To Move Across State Line February 9, 2018
- Spirits & Spirituality : An Event with Rabbi Niles Goldstein February 9, 2018