Water, Forest, Oak Woodland Initiative rejected!
Sometimes a bad week is really bad. Just days after voters overwhelming rejected Chris Malan and Vision 2050, Napa County Registrar of Voters John Tuteur, under the advice of County Counsel Minh Tran, has rejected as legally insufficient, their proposed WATER, FOREST and OAK WOODLAND INITIATIVE.
HERE IS MY CONVERSATION WITH JOHN TUTEUR.
- NVC Board of Trustees 6.14.18 June 18, 2018
- What We Can Learn About Tourism From Carmel: There problems are very much like our. A conversation with Carmel hotel owner and Vice Mayor Carrie Theis June 15, 2018
- A Conversation with Napa Police Chief Steve Potter June 13, 2018
- The Final Unofficial Measure C Totals June 12, 2018
- The Latest On The Ballot Count From JOHN TUTEUR: As of 10:00 am on Wednesday (6/6) June 6, 2018