Another perfect Napa Valley event. Well done, well organized and reflective of the best that Napa Valley has to offer.
It’s a reminder, especially as we come up to elections, that the Valley is doing so well. Tourism has never been stronger, the wine business never better, restaurants, hotels and hospitality never stronger. Our economy, our environmental practices and our generosity are unparalleled. So how come we still have complainers? Didn’t see any of them at BottleRock!!
- NVC Board of Trustees 6.14.18 June 18, 2018
- What We Can Learn About Tourism From Carmel: There problems are very much like our. A conversation with Carmel hotel owner and Vice Mayor Carrie Theis June 15, 2018
- A Conversation with Napa Police Chief Steve Potter June 13, 2018
- The Final Unofficial Measure C Totals June 12, 2018
- The Latest On The Ballot Count From JOHN TUTEUR: As of 10:00 am on Wednesday (6/6) June 6, 2018