Are Blacks Being Treated Deferently in Napa County?
Civil Rights Attorney Waukeen McCoy was joined by representatives of the SF and Vallejo NAACP at a press conference today at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco, to discuss the $11 million racial discrimination lawsuit against the Napa Valley Wine Train.
They were joined by ten of the woman that were escorted off the train on August 22nd. It’s unclear why the Press Conference was not held in Napa.
Here are highlights of today’s Press Conference:
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.12.18 July 14, 2018
- POTTER for PARNESS : A good trade for the City of Napa July 5, 2018
- California fights wildfires aggressively—but prevention takes a back seat July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with Mary Ann Mancuso: President of the Napa Valley College Board of Trustees July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with DR. RON KRAFT: How NAPA VALLEY COLLEGE Works: A Deep Look Inside Community College Governance July 3, 2018