Greg Cole talks about the history of Celadon and reminisces about 20 years of downtown memories
Today we take for granted the vibrancy of downtown Napa. But almost two decades ago it was a very different story.
Here is Greg Cole’s three part interview looking back and looking ahead.
Part 1 Downtown Napa in 1995 and the birth of Celadon
Part 2 Greg’s exit strategy and the evolution of a world class City
Part 3 Greg is moving on, but Napa’s growth continues
How the Opus One culture of wine, food and family shaped the success of this year's Auction Napa Valley
What's Cookin' with Michael Horn and Paul Stern for 11/2
- Eric Sklar & Rob Mondavi Talk Napa Valley Weed and Wine February 13, 2018
- Charo Albarran, Napa Valley College’s HR Executive Director Talks About The Role of Human Resource Departments In The Current Landscape February 12, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 2.8.18 February 11, 2018
- Is The Upscale Wine Shop an Endangered Species, As Wines Are No Longer As Free To Move Across State Line February 9, 2018
- Spirits & Spirituality : An Event with Rabbi Niles Goldstein February 9, 2018