Greg Cole talks about the history of Celadon and reminisces about 20 years of downtown memories
Today we take for granted the vibrancy of downtown Napa. But almost two decades ago it was a very different story.
Here is Greg Cole’s three part interview looking back and looking ahead.
Part 1 Downtown Napa in 1995 and the birth of Celadon
Part 2 Greg’s exit strategy and the evolution of a world class City
Part 3 Greg is moving on, but Napa’s growth continues
How the Opus One culture of wine, food and family shaped the success of this year's Auction Napa Valley
What's Cookin' with Michael Horn and Paul Stern for 11/2
- NVC Board of Trustees 2.11.21 February 15, 2021
- NVC Board of Trustees 1.14.21 January 16, 2021
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings January 11, 2021
- When Chief Plummer arrived in Napa, he had high hopes. Here is our original conversation from August of 2018 January 4, 2021
- NVC Board of Trustees 12.17.20 December 19, 2020