Greg Cole talks about the history of Celadon and reminisces about 20 years of downtown memories
Today we take for granted the vibrancy of downtown Napa. But almost two decades ago it was a very different story.
Here is Greg Cole’s three part interview looking back and looking ahead.
Part 1 Downtown Napa in 1995 and the birth of Celadon
Part 2 Greg’s exit strategy and the evolution of a world class City
Part 3 Greg is moving on, but Napa’s growth continues
How the Opus One culture of wine, food and family shaped the success of this year's Auction Napa Valley
What's Cookin' with Michael Horn and Paul Stern for 11/2
- Let The Games Begin: The First Napa City Council Debate of the Season. April 18, 2018
- The Very Latest in John Tuteur vs. The Napa County Grand Jury: New Charges, Sealed Documents and Upcoming Court Dates. Here is all the latest April 17, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.12.18 April 15, 2018
- Confused about Measure C? Dave Whitmer, Jeri Hansen-Gill, Phil Blake on Why Measure C Is A Bad Idea April 13, 2018
- John Charlesworth: A Teacher Who Always Reached For The Stars April 11, 2018