Greg Cole talks about the history of Celadon and reminisces about 20 years of downtown memories
Today we take for granted the vibrancy of downtown Napa. But almost two decades ago it was a very different story.
Here is Greg Cole’s three part interview looking back and looking ahead.
Part 1 Downtown Napa in 1995 and the birth of Celadon
Part 2 Greg’s exit strategy and the evolution of a world class City
Part 3 Greg is moving on, but Napa’s growth continues
How the Opus One culture of wine, food and family shaped the success of this year's Auction Napa Valley
What's Cookin' with Michael Horn and Paul Stern for 11/2
- Napa City Planning Commissioner Mike Murray Takes Us Inside The Napa Planning Process January 17, 2018
- Why And How Non-Profits Are Changing and Why Napa Needs to Keep Up: A Conversation with Kathleen Kelly Janus January 16, 2018
- The Women’s March Napa Valley Is Taking Place This Saturday…Why It’s So Important To Be There January 15, 2018
- Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California’s Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath January 9, 2018
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL December 27, 2017