Greg Cole talks about the history of Celadon and reminisces about 20 years of downtown memories
Today we take for granted the vibrancy of downtown Napa. But almost two decades ago it was a very different story.
Here is Greg Cole’s three part interview looking back and looking ahead.
Part 1 Downtown Napa in 1995 and the birth of Celadon
Part 2 Greg’s exit strategy and the evolution of a world class City
Part 3 Greg is moving on, but Napa’s growth continues
How the Opus One culture of wine, food and family shaped the success of this year's Auction Napa Valley
What's Cookin' with Michael Horn and Paul Stern for 11/2
- Marc & Brenda Lhormer talk Film Festivals, Their Legacy, and What’s Next February 15, 2019
- The Highest and Best Use: Eric Sklar & Stephanie Honig talk Marijuana Cultivation in Napa County February 13, 2019
- Napa’s Next Mayor? A Conversation with Scott Sedgley February 12, 2019
- Farming, Politics & Land Use – Can They Coexist: A Conversation with Farm Bureau CEO Ryan Klobas February 6, 2019
- Bill Chadwick Opines on the Military, Education, Travel, and His Personal Adventures February 1, 2019