GIPSY KINGS: It has been twenty-five years since the Gipsy Kings captured the world’s imagination with their self-titled debut album—a record that became a genuine phenomenon, certified gold and platinum around the globe, introducing millions of listeners to a unique, irresistible blend of traditional flamenco styles with Western pop and Latin rhythms. Since then, the band has toured virtually non-stop, to the farthest-flung corners of the planet, and sold almost twenty million albums, all the while retaining the same line-up of virtuoso musicians.
This year’s festival takes place May 29-31, 2015 at the Napa Valley Expo.
- Eric Sklar & Rob Mondavi Talk Napa Valley Weed and Wine February 13, 2018
- Charo Albarran, Napa Valley College’s HR Executive Director Talks About The Role of Human Resource Departments In The Current Landscape February 12, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 2.8.18 February 11, 2018
- Is The Upscale Wine Shop an Endangered Species, As Wines Are No Longer As Free To Move Across State Line February 9, 2018
- Spirits & Spirituality : An Event with Rabbi Niles Goldstein February 9, 2018