The Napa Land Trust could have done such a nice job with the Borreo Building. Instead, Michael Holcomb, with the help of City Council Member Juliana Inman, steered it in the direction of Robert Dahl, the shooter in yesterday’s murder/suicide in a Napa Vineyard.
More on Dahl and this story in the coming days.
For those of you who do not remember the original story of the City Council and the Borreo Building, here is my conversation with Joel Tranmer from back in November of 2014. Joel was President of the Napa Land Trust when these odd dealings took place:
The Peacemakers Concert for Trafficked Children 4/24 @ Lincoln Theater
Napa's Public Health Officer, Dr. Karen Smith talks about her challenges, as she moves on to Sacramento
- Napa City Planning Commissioner Mike Murray Takes Us Inside The Napa Planning Process January 17, 2018
- Why And How Non-Profits Are Changing and Why Napa Needs to Keep Up: A Conversation with Kathleen Kelly Janus January 16, 2018
- The Women’s March Napa Valley Is Taking Place This Saturday…Why It’s So Important To Be There January 15, 2018
- Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California’s Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath January 9, 2018
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL December 27, 2017