The Napa Land Trust could have done such a nice job with the Borreo Building. Instead, Michael Holcomb, with the help of City Council Member Juliana Inman, steered it in the direction of Robert Dahl, the shooter in yesterday’s murder/suicide in a Napa Vineyard.
More on Dahl and this story in the coming days.
For those of you who do not remember the original story of the City Council and the Borreo Building, here is my conversation with Joel Tranmer from back in November of 2014. Joel was President of the Napa Land Trust when these odd dealings took place:
The Peacemakers Concert for Trafficked Children 4/24 @ Lincoln Theater
Napa's Public Health Officer, Dr. Karen Smith talks about her challenges, as she moves on to Sacramento
- Let The Games Begin: The First Napa City Council Debate of the Season. April 18, 2018
- The Very Latest in John Tuteur vs. The Napa County Grand Jury: New Charges, Sealed Documents and Upcoming Court Dates. Here is all the latest April 17, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.12.18 April 15, 2018
- Confused about Measure C? Dave Whitmer, Jeri Hansen-Gill, Phil Blake on Why Measure C Is A Bad Idea April 13, 2018
- John Charlesworth: A Teacher Who Always Reached For The Stars April 11, 2018