The Napa Land Trust could have done such a nice job with the Borreo Building. Instead, Michael Holcomb, with the help of City Council Member Juliana Inman, steered it in the direction of Robert Dahl, the shooter in yesterday’s murder/suicide in a Napa Vineyard.
More on Dahl and this story in the coming days.
For those of you who do not remember the original story of the City Council and the Borreo Building, here is my conversation with Joel Tranmer from back in November of 2014. Joel was President of the Napa Land Trust when these odd dealings took place:
The Peacemakers Concert for Trafficked Children 4/24 @ Lincoln Theater
Napa's Public Health Officer, Dr. Karen Smith talks about her challenges, as she moves on to Sacramento
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.12.18 July 14, 2018
- POTTER for PARNESS : A good trade for the City of Napa July 5, 2018
- California fights wildfires aggressively—but prevention takes a back seat July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with Mary Ann Mancuso: President of the Napa Valley College Board of Trustees July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with DR. RON KRAFT: How NAPA VALLEY COLLEGE Works: A Deep Look Inside Community College Governance July 3, 2018