- 22 Aug, 16
- by Jeff Schechtman
- in Uncategorized
Just how dangerous is it to work at Napa State Hospital?
Several months ago we spoke with Dr. Stephen Seager, who has worked as a psychiatrist at Napa State Hospital for more than four years. While he applauds the care that’s given to the patients, he argues that Napa State is a very violent place. A place where psychotic and dangerous criminals are mixed with the staff and the general hospital population. Dr. Seager has written about his experiences in “Behind the Gates of Gomorrah: A Year with the Criminally Insane.” Here is our conversation with Dr. Seager.
NVC Board of Trustees Meeting 8.11.16
NVC Board of Trustees Special Meeting 8.25.16
- NVC Board of Trustees 5.18.23 May 21, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.20.23 April 22, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 3.16.23 March 17, 2023
- A conversation with Napa Valley College President Torence Powell February 22, 2023
- NVC Board of Trustees 2.16.23 February 20, 2023