Just how dangerous is it to work at Napa State Hospital?
Several months ago we spoke with Dr. Stephen Seager, who has worked as a psychiatrist at Napa State Hospital for more than four years. While he applauds the care that’s given to the patients, he argues that Napa State is a very violent place. A place where psychotic and dangerous criminals are mixed with the staff and the general hospital population. Dr. Seager has written about his experiences in “Behind the Gates of Gomorrah: A Year with the Criminally Insane.” Here is our conversation with Dr. Seager.
NVC Board of Trustees Meeting 8.11.16
NVC Board of Trustees Special Meeting 8.25.16
- Napa City Planning Commissioner Mike Murray Takes Us Inside The Napa Planning Process January 17, 2018
- Why And How Non-Profits Are Changing and Why Napa Needs to Keep Up: A Conversation with Kathleen Kelly Janus January 16, 2018
- The Women’s March Napa Valley Is Taking Place This Saturday…Why It’s So Important To Be There January 15, 2018
- Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California’s Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath January 9, 2018
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL December 27, 2017