Just how dangerous is it to work at Napa State Hospital?
Several months ago we spoke with Dr. Stephen Seager, who has worked as a psychiatrist at Napa State Hospital for more than four years. While he applauds the care that’s given to the patients, he argues that Napa State is a very violent place. A place where psychotic and dangerous criminals are mixed with the staff and the general hospital population. Dr. Seager has written about his experiences in “Behind the Gates of Gomorrah: A Year with the Criminally Insane.” Here is our conversation with Dr. Seager.
NVC Board of Trustees Meeting 8.11.16
NVC Board of Trustees Special Meeting 8.25.16
- A Conversation with Assembly Member Cecilia Aguiar-Curry July 19, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.12.18 July 14, 2018
- POTTER for PARNESS : A good trade for the City of Napa July 5, 2018
- California fights wildfires aggressively—but prevention takes a back seat July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with Mary Ann Mancuso: President of the Napa Valley College Board of Trustees July 4, 2018