Just how dangerous is it to work at Napa State Hospital?
Several months ago we spoke with Dr. Stephen Seager, who has worked as a psychiatrist at Napa State Hospital for more than four years. While he applauds the care that’s given to the patients, he argues that Napa State is a very violent place. A place where psychotic and dangerous criminals are mixed with the staff and the general hospital population. Dr. Seager has written about his experiences in “Behind the Gates of Gomorrah: A Year with the Criminally Insane.” Here is our conversation with Dr. Seager.
NVC Board of Trustees Meeting 8.11.16
NVC Board of Trustees Special Meeting 8.25.16
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.9.20 July 10, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 6.11.20 June 13, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 5.14.20 May 17, 2020
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings May 14, 2020
- Dr. Jessica Mega and Verily’s intersection of health, data, and research May 11, 2020