Just how dangerous is it to work at Napa State Hospital?
Several months ago we spoke with Dr. Stephen Seager, who has worked as a psychiatrist at Napa State Hospital for more than four years. While he applauds the care that’s given to the patients, he argues that Napa State is a very violent place. A place where psychotic and dangerous criminals are mixed with the staff and the general hospital population. Dr. Seager has written about his experiences in “Behind the Gates of Gomorrah: A Year with the Criminally Insane.” Here is our conversation with Dr. Seager.
NVC Board of Trustees Meeting 8.11.16
NVC Board of Trustees Special Meeting 8.25.16
- DIANE DILLON talks reelection, Measures C and D, Housing and More April 20, 2018
- Let The Games Begin: The First Napa City Council Debate of the Season. April 18, 2018
- The Very Latest in John Tuteur vs. The Napa County Grand Jury: New Charges, Sealed Documents and Upcoming Court Dates. Here is all the latest April 17, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.12.18 April 15, 2018
- Confused about Measure C? Dave Whitmer, Jeri Hansen-Gill, Phil Blake on Why Measure C Is A Bad Idea April 13, 2018