Is traffic something we just need to get used to?
Dr. Susan Handy is a Professor in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy and the Director of the Sustainable Transportation Center at UC Davis. She’s one of the Bay Area experts on traffice, but she expalins to NAPAbroadcasting.com that there is simply no “silver bullett” to solve the traffic problem.
NVC Board of Trustees Meeting 12.10.15
Jeri Gill talks about why sustainability matters in Napa County
- Napa City Planning Commissioner Mike Murray Takes Us Inside The Napa Planning Process January 17, 2018
- Why And How Non-Profits Are Changing and Why Napa Needs to Keep Up: A Conversation with Kathleen Kelly Janus January 16, 2018
- The Women’s March Napa Valley Is Taking Place This Saturday…Why It’s So Important To Be There January 15, 2018
- Dr. Karen Smith, Director of California’s Dept of Public Health talks Cannabis legalization and Public Helath January 9, 2018
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL December 27, 2017