Is traffic something we just need to get used to?
Dr. Susan Handy is a Professor in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy and the Director of the Sustainable Transportation Center at UC Davis. She’s one of the Bay Area experts on traffice, but she expalins to NAPAbroadcasting.com that there is simply no “silver bullett” to solve the traffic problem.
NVC Board of Trustees Meeting 12.10.15
Jeri Gill talks about why sustainability matters in Napa County
- NVC Board of Trustees 7.12.18 July 14, 2018
- POTTER for PARNESS : A good trade for the City of Napa July 5, 2018
- California fights wildfires aggressively—but prevention takes a back seat July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with Mary Ann Mancuso: President of the Napa Valley College Board of Trustees July 4, 2018
- A Conversation with DR. RON KRAFT: How NAPA VALLEY COLLEGE Works: A Deep Look Inside Community College Governance July 3, 2018