Is traffic something we just need to get used to?
Dr. Susan Handy is a Professor in the Department of Environmental Science and Policy and the Director of the Sustainable Transportation Center at UC Davis. She’s one of the Bay Area experts on traffice, but she expalins to NAPAbroadcasting.com that there is simply no “silver bullett” to solve the traffic problem.
NVC Board of Trustees Meeting 12.10.15
Jeri Gill talks about why sustainability matters in Napa County
- DIANE DILLON talks reelection, Measures C and D, Housing and More April 20, 2018
- Let The Games Begin: The First Napa City Council Debate of the Season. April 18, 2018
- The Very Latest in John Tuteur vs. The Napa County Grand Jury: New Charges, Sealed Documents and Upcoming Court Dates. Here is all the latest April 17, 2018
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.12.18 April 15, 2018
- Confused about Measure C? Dave Whitmer, Jeri Hansen-Gill, Phil Blake on Why Measure C Is A Bad Idea April 13, 2018