St. Helena City Council Has Gone from Business Unfriendly to Openly Hostile
Things have gotten so bad between the business community and two members of the St. Helena City Council that they could vote to cut the marketing contract for the St. Helena Chamber of Commerce. If this happens the Chamber might have to close their Welcome Center as soon as July 1. Mary Koberstein has expressed such public contempt against so many projects, before listening to any public hearing, she could be dangerously close to being in violation of state law.
Listen to St. Helena Chamber President Pam Simpson:
Terence Mulligan & Napa Valley's Community Foundation Starts A Conversation to Bridge Our Social, Cultural and Political Divide
What Will Joelle Gallagher Be Like As Napa County's Newest Planning Commissioner?
- A look inside the California Maritime Academy with President Tom Cropper July 7, 2017
- NAPA LEARNS is redefining how math is taught in our schools…and it’s long overdue: Peg Maddocks explains June 27, 2017
- Wine Industry Trends and The State of the Wine Industry – A presentation by Rob McMillan to the Napa Planning Commission June 21, 2017
- BOTTLE TALK WITH RICK AND PAUL June 13, 2017
- Exciting Future Plans for the Napa Valley College Viticulture & Winery Technology Program May 16, 2017