After releasing their 2012 full-length debut Night Visions (featuring the Grammy Award-winning single “Radioactive”), Imagine Dragons spent nearly two years bringing their passionately inventive brand of alt-rock to arenas around the world. To deal with the chaos of a touring schedule that included 130 headline dates and 50 festivals across the globe, the Las Vegas-based quartet threw themselves into creating material for their next album.
This year’s festival takes place May 29-31, 2015 at the Napa Valley Expo.
Rob McMillan on Silicon Valley Bank's State of the Wine Industry Report, 2015
- NVC Board of Trustees 6.11.20 June 13, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 5.14.20 May 17, 2020
- Listen Live: During NVC Board of Trustees Meetings May 14, 2020
- Dr. Jessica Mega and Verily’s intersection of health, data, and research May 11, 2020
- NVC Board of Trustees 4.23.20 April 25, 2020